Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 314.66 ml mayonnaise
- 113.39 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.62 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, blue cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
Heavenly!! Just like you get in a restaurant, but better. Very thick at first, thins out as it sits in fridge. Made it to go with baked chicken wings recipe from this site, both recipes were just fantastic!
This turned out fantastic. I did use Roquefort (just preference) thinned it out with some fat free half and half. I also left out the dry mustard no reason except that I forgot it. Served this with wedge salads for dinner with bacon, onions and tomatoes. Yummy! Hubby says this is his new favorite dressing. Absolutely a new staple at our house!
This is the best Bleu Cheese dressing I have ever had! I have been making my own salad dressings for a while and was looking for a Bleu Cheese that didn't taste predominantly of mayo and this one is it. Thanks so much for posting.