So good! Serve with potato chips, veggies, bread, crackers, chicken wings, OK almost anything! From Bobby Flay
- Place the milk in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Heat the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the warm milk, and continue whisking until thickened.
- Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese.
- If the sauce is too thick, thin it with a little extra milk.
- Serve sauce warm.