Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for wings or chicken fingers.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- sea salt
- Combine blue cheese, mayo, yogurt, hot pepper sauce, and pepper in a bowl.
- Taste for seasoning, adding salt if needed.
Nice blue cheese dipping sauce - easy to make and just the right amount of kick. Served this dip with recipe#502831.
Great sauce - we used it for a fondue night and it was super on all the meat choices we had. This could be used for lots more than just wings! Fondue was great - now I'm thinking possibly burgers, etc.......