Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 lb blue cheese, crumbled (8 ounces)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or fresh vegetables.
- Can be used as a salad dressing also.
We really like this. It makes a lot and it had a lot of blue cheese flavor. I think next time I will make a half recipe because its just for us. I didn't use the chives but did add some onion powder.