Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tyson.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
This dip goes well with veggies but it is also really good with potato chips. :) I'm sure it would make a great baked potato topper as well. I used chives in place of the onions since I had them in my herb garden. Thanks for sharing!
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream or 59.14 ml plain yogurt
- 118.29 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml minced onions or 14.79 ml scallion
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice