Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tyson.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
This dip goes well with veggies but it is also really good with potato chips. :) I'm sure it would make a great baked potato topper as well. I used chives in place of the onions since I had them in my herb garden. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced onions or 1 tablespoon scallion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice