This came in a calendar I got from Costco! Looks great and seems quick-n-easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the cream cheese with a spoon.
- 2Lightly beat the sour cream to soften it a bit.
- 3Cut the blue cheese in small pieces and set a little bit aside to garnish the dip at the end.
- 4Mix the sour cream with the cream cheese and mix well. Add the cottage cheese and lastly, the blue cheese.
- 5Season when everything has been blended throughly.
- 6Take two of the round bread loaves, cut the top off to remove the soft inside so you get a "bread bowl".
- 7Cut the third bread in cubes.
- 8In a plate, place one of the "bread bowls" and fill it with the dip you've just prepared, decorate with the bit of cheese you reserved and put the bread cubes around the "bread bowl".
- 9Do the same with the other "bread bowl".
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1931.9
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 4870.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 307.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 62.7 g