Recipe by Ilysse
Found in the Williams Sonoma catalog. I wanted to place it here for safe keeping until I get a chance to try it. It sounds very good. Serve with potato chips or cut up veggies. Cook time is the chill time. The prep time is a guess.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed of an electric mixer until soft and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the sour cream and beat until well combined.
- Add the blue cheese and beat until lumps are gone.
- Stir in chives and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Will keep for 1 week.