Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the dip recipe that goes with the Spicy Buffalo Onion rings from Zoom in Park City, UT. It truly is the perfect companion to the onion rings, but it was really good with raw veggies too.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced serrano pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- In large bowl mix all together all the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Made this to go with your onion rings recipe. It was really good and the combo worked very well. I added some more cheese to suit our taste.