Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a great alternative to garlic bread.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice french bread on the diagonal about 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Brush one side of each piece with olive oil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Just before serving, return to oven for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
This was delicious! So easy and so tasty. I made this for 'Zaar day to go along with a penne pasta dish I also made, it was the perfect accompaniment. Blue cheese lovers, give this quick easy recipe a try!
Simple and yummy...I just do a slice of good blue cheese then after it is melted, I drizzle with honey and chopped toasted walnuts..yum!