Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for any get-together!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- fresh parsley
- Stir together softened butter and blue cheese until blended; stir in chopped nuts. Set mixture aside.
- Place baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn slices, and spread evenly with blue cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes. Garnish wit parsley, if desired.
- Serve crisps immediately.
Super easy and quick! Made these for a Women's Meeting at Church. I only made about half of what the recipe called for because I didn't know how well they would go over, even though I LOVE blue cheese. They were gone in a flash. I found presliced little baguettes at my grocer. Awesome recipe! Thank you.