Recipe by Little Bee
I got these off the Pillsbury website. They were a contest winner and I can see why. Made these for Thanksgiving and everybody raved! I think these will also make a good Christmas appetizer and I plan on having these at my Christmas Eve party.
Top Review by Chief Cook Pam
Made these for a party last Saturday they were good, and everyone enjoyed them. The next time I make them though I think I will unroll the dough and add some of the blue cheese, and pecans, reroll and then bake. They didn't have enough of the blue cheese taste for my liking.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup red plum jam
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove dough from can; do not unroll.
- Cut rolled dough into 12 (1/2-inch) slices.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Brush top of each slice with butter.
- Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon blue cheese and 1 teaspoon pecans.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; mix well.
- Arrange spirals on serving platter.
- Top each with about 1 teaspoon sauce.
- Garnish with blue cheese.