Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy and decadent appitizer! Easy to make and quick to go. A gourmet twist on pinwheels.
Make and share this Blue Cheese, Cranberry, and Walnut Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- salt and pepper
- 4 large tortillas
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the tortillas) until well blended.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the mixture into a tortilla and roll shut in plastic wrap.
- Chill for a few hours. Then cut and serve.
This is outstanding! I make these using pecans rather than walnuts due to personal preference. The cranberries and green onions look very festive, especially at Christmas! Try it and you'll be hooked.