Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe my mother gave me.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8" square baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix till blended.
- Put into a prepared pan.
- Bake till firm to the touch-about 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly-Cut into squares.
This is a very simple, easy, tasty recipe - I love it and so did my friends. I assumed that yhe green onions were chopped including the green part. Thanks James I do seem to love your recipes
Love Blue Cheese so this was up my alley. This did not rise to a cornmeal height. It was rather flat but it sure was good. Thanks for the post.
This was a very nice recipe! I made the bread into mini-muffins and they were done in about 22 minutes. Served with some good ol' chile and they went fast! Thanks!