- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, very mild
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, flour, cheeses.
- Shape dough into a roll about 1 1/2 " diameter for slicing and baking.
- Can be made ahead; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
- To serve; defrost until able to slice about 15 minute cut into 1/3" slices. Brush with eggwhite mixed with paprika.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake greased cookie sheet at 450* for 10 minutes.