- 8 slices bacon, sliced chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 16 ounces purchased coleslaw mix (cabbage & carrots)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp, transfer bacon to paper towels and chop into small pieces.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, and honey in large bowl.
- Stir in coleslaw mix, cheese and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to coast.
- Can be made 2 hours ahead of time.
- Cover and chill.