Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Blue Cheese and I love this recipe. It is quick and very easy to make. I have no idea where this recipe came from, just glad that I found it!
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- 12 slices bacon, fried until crisp drain and crumble
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- In large bowl, mix cabbage, bacon and dressing.
- Sprinkle with sliced tomatoes and blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- mix before serving.