- 118.29 ml cream cheese, at room temperature
- 236.59 ml butter, at room temperature
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 354.88 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml crisp rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- With a mixer on medium speed, cream together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add cayenne, blue cheese, flour, rice cereal, and bacon (if using) and beat on medium-low speed until well blended.
- The dough will be stiff.
- Roll 1-tablespoon portions into balls and place slightly apart on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake until crackers are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.