- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- With a mixer on medium speed, cream together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add cayenne, blue cheese, flour, rice cereal, and bacon (if using) and beat on medium-low speed until well blended.
- The dough will be stiff.
- Roll 1-tablespoon portions into balls and place slightly apart on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake until crackers are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.