Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mild blue cheese spread complements the turkey in these sandwiches.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 slices bacon, strips cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add blue cheese, 1 T mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; beat until combined.
- Spread over four slices of white bread; layer with tomato, turkey, Swiss cheese, wheat bread, bacon and lettuce.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining white bread; place over lettuce.
- Secure with toothpicks; cut into triangles.
What a great tasting club sandwich. I tasted the blue cheese mixture before spreading it on the sandwich and thought it tasted a bit strong, but when it is combined in the sandwich it really does compliment all the other flavors. I had enough leftovers to take a sandwich to work with me the next day. All my co-workers were drooling.