Recipe by CookGordon
- Copy Cat version of Outback Steakhouse Salad as posted on the Virtual Vallarta website Fall-Winter 2004. This salad makes four entrée-size portions.
Top Review by leggate1997
This is NOT the Outback Recipe but a commonly cross posted copy cat. Outback does not give out their recipes. Another thing to note is that the pecans in the Outback version have cinnamon in the glaze.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 4 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 lb carrot, shredded
- 1 lb red cabbage, shredded
- 3 ounces chives, chopped
- 5 ounces angel hair pasta (fried and broken)
- 5 ounces blue cheese, chopped in squares
- 5 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 3 ounces candied pecans, caramelized