Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Copy Cat version of Outback Steakhouse Salad as posted on the Virtual Vallarta website Fall-Winter 2004. This salad makes four entrée-size portions.
- Chop lettuce in 1/2-inch squares.
- Mix lettuce with the carrot, cabbage, pecans and vinegar.
- Add the angel hair pasta, blue cheese and chives.
- Serve in a chilled bowl.
- Serving Suggestion: Top with sliced grilled chicken breast.
This is NOT the Outback Recipe but a commonly cross posted copy cat. Outback does not give out their recipes. Another thing to note is that the pecans in the Outback version have cinnamon in the glaze.