Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change of pace on game day, or for entertaining in general! Sure to impress. This goes especially nicely with sweet potato chips.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped chives (to taste)
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season dip with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips or crackers.
So simple and very tasty. Used as a dip for hot wings. Made for football poll 2013 week 6
Easy to make and yummy! I just mashed the blue cheese with a fork; next time will use my immersion blender.
We liked this! I would also use this dip for hot wings or as a "butter" on top of steaks. Great recipe. Made for football pool 2013