A simple, tasty solution I created accidentally one day, when I didn't have a clue what to do with some chicken. You may substitute the blue cheese dressing with many other favourite creamy dressings. Renee's Cucumber Dill dressing also works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons renee's chunky blue cheese dressing
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1Heat oven to 375, with rack in middle.
- 2Spray a baking pan with oil; I prefer olive oil spray in a square 8" cake pan.
- 3Place chicken breasts in pan.
- 4Spread one tablespoon of Renee's Chunky Blue Cheese dressing over each breast, making sure to thoroughly cover bare meat.
- 5Sprinkle each breast with bread crumbs to lightly coat.
- 6Bake 20 to 30 mins until breasts are cooked and crumbs start to turn golden brown.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 240.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g