Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple, tasty solution I created accidentally one day, when I didn't have a clue what to do with some chicken. You may substitute the blue cheese dressing with many other favourite creamy dressings. Renee's Cucumber Dill dressing also works well.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons renee's chunky blue cheese dressing
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 375, with rack in middle.
- Spray a baking pan with oil; I prefer olive oil spray in a square 8" cake pan.
- Place chicken breasts in pan.
- Spread one tablespoon of Renee's Chunky Blue Cheese dressing over each breast, making sure to thoroughly cover bare meat.
- Sprinkle each breast with bread crumbs to lightly coat.
- Bake 20 to 30 mins until breasts are cooked and crumbs start to turn golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
These were excellent! Hubby loved them too, which is a great plus. Will definately make again. Thanks!