Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this simple topping as a way to jazz up a hum-drum casserole and it was a hit! My daughter even decided it was her favorite way to trick out mac-n-cheese.
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 1 stack saltine crackers, crushed
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbles
- In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients using a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the mixture over casserole 10-15 minutes before removing from the oven.