Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Throw away the A-1! This is delicious on steaks, grilled burgers, veggies and baked potatoes. It lasts a while in the fridge so if you have extra don't toss it. A hand potato masher is a quick and easy way to combine the ingredients.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces butter, room temperature
- 2 good sized garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh snipped chives
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve on top of the steaks.
- Refrigerate leftover in an airtight container in the fridge.
Very good!!! Made to use with some grilled yellow squash--tasty on the veg. For lunch I used the left-overs as a spread on Pretzel crackers--YUM! Made for Fall PAC 09.