1/3 Photos of Blue Cheese Butter for Steak
Easy and very yummy Gorgonzola butter. Ideal for serving with a nice juicy steak. You can use any soft blue cheese for this that you fancy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure the butter is soft.
- 2Put the butter, gorgonzola, finely chopped walnuts and chopped parsley into a bowl and beat well.
- 3Season to taste.
- 4Get yourself a square piece of greeceproof paper about 10 x 10 inches.
- 5Make it damp by running your hand under a tap then smooth over the paper.
- 6Now put the butter mixture along one side in a nice fattish log shape.
- 7Carefully roll up into a sausage shape - keeping the mixture tight and like a sausage.
- 8Twist the ends of the paper like your making a christmas cracker.
- 9Put into the fridge to set - just before your steak is ready remove from the fridge and cut into slices - put a slice or a couple of slices on top of each steak.
- 10Serve imeadiately.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Butter for Steak
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g