Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sourced from The Food Network website, but we want to keep all our recipes in one place. We used a third for two serves and froze the rest in two batches for later use - yum! We also used dried thyme due to a lack of fresh, but is could also be used - just double the amount if fresh.
- 110 g butter, slightly softened
- 80 g crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teapsoon dried thyme
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well and refridgerate until ready for use, but allow enough time for the flavours to blend.
- Cook whatever protein you like and slather with the butter and enjoy.
Delicious blue cheese butter. Can't wait to try this on a grilled steak, but I can imagine it would be wonderful veggies as well. Rolled the butter in plastic wrap as long a roll as possible and then froze it. Made for Spring PAC, April, 2014.