Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Goes great on steaks, or crusty french bread.
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Let Blue Cheese & Butter come to room temperature.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Return to refridgerator to firm up.
- Place on steak during last few minutes of cooking. Or spread on bread.
This was good. There are a lot of BCB recipes on here. I picked this one because it was the quickest and I had everything. The only thing I did differently was to melt the butter in the microwave, then combined all ingred., then firmed up. Served this with grilled steak, then again with beef roast.