Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious twist for your average hamburger.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 -3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients (other than buns) together. I find it easier to mix with my hands.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Form the burger mixture into 8 patties.
- Grill patties about 5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking (some of the cheese will melt out but there will be plenty left inside!).
- Serve on rolls with the usual condiments on the side.