Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes a great burger! Serve on a Sesame bun, with pickles, onions, thousand island dressing, or just plain with catsup and mustard.
- 2 large hamburger patties
- 29.58 ml blue cheese, crumbles
- 9.85 ml mesquite marinade
- 2 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- Combine patties, blue cheese crumbles and marinade in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients by hand until well mixed.
- Make two patties out of the result.
- Grill 7 1/2 minutes per side over a hot grill.
- While the burgers are grilling, toast the buns.
- Place cooked patties on toasted buns. Serve.
These were great. I used bottled A-1 Texas Mesquite marinade from the store, and it sure was good for this burger recipe. The blue cheese provides a nice tangy taste that melds nicely with the mesquite flavor from the marinade. While DH and I enjoyed them, our young teens were not big fans of the sharpness from the blue cheese. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Ohmikeghod. Made for the "Best of 2011" tag game.
Thanks to pic a chef I picked this recipe to try
I chose to make this recipe work for me in a way I did not expect.
Taking mesquite marinade I chose to mix it with my laughing cow blue cheese and put it on my turkey burger.
What a great combonation! Totally loved it.