1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese Burgers
Makes a great burger! Serve on a Sesame bun, with pickles, onions, thousand island dressing, or just plain with catsup and mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large hamburger patties
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbles
- 2 teaspoons mesquite marinade
- 2 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 1Combine patties, blue cheese crumbles and marinade in a bowl.
- 2Mix the ingredients by hand until well mixed.
- 3Make two patties out of the result.
- 4Grill 7 1/2 minutes per side over a hot grill.
- 5While the burgers are grilling, toast the buns.
- 6Place cooked patties on toasted buns. Serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 323.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: