Makes a great burger! Serve on a Sesame bun, with pickles, onions, thousand island dressing, or just plain with catsup and mustard.
- 2 large hamburger patties
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbles
- 2 teaspoons mesquite marinade
- 2 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- Combine patties, blue cheese crumbles and marinade in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients by hand until well mixed.
- Make two patties out of the result.
- Grill 7 1/2 minutes per side over a hot grill.
- While the burgers are grilling, toast the buns.
- Place cooked patties on toasted buns. Serve.