Recipe by Ohmikeghod
Makes a great burger! Serve on a Sesame bun, with pickles, onions, thousand island dressing, or just plain with catsup and mustard.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
These were great. I used bottled A-1 Texas Mesquite marinade from the store, and it sure was good for this burger recipe. The blue cheese provides a nice tangy taste that melds nicely with the mesquite flavor from the marinade. While DH and I enjoyed them, our young teens were not big fans of the sharpness from the blue cheese. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Ohmikeghod. Made for the "Best of 2011" tag game.
- 2 large hamburger patties
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbles
- 2 teaspoons mesquite marinade
- 2 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine patties, blue cheese crumbles and marinade in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients by hand until well mixed.
- Make two patties out of the result.
- Grill 7 1/2 minutes per side over a hot grill.
- While the burgers are grilling, toast the buns.
- Place cooked patties on toasted buns. Serve.