Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like authentic chicken wings dipped in blue cheese sauce! It is a must try as it is different then most of the recipes out there for Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's very quick and easy to make since it doesn't require you to cook and shred your own chicken! It is always the hit of the party!
- 1. Spread cream cheese in deep baking dish until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2. Bake at 350°F for 20 minute until hot and bubbling. Stir. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
- - Substitute ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing and shredded cheddar cheese for blue cheese crumbles.
- - Make it tailgate friendly – prepare ahead of time and transport in a disposable heavy foil pan. When you get to the tailgate heat it on a grill and serve nice and hot!
- - Make this in the microwave by heating it on high for 5 minutes instead of baking
- - Keep it warm or cook it in a crockpot or slow cooker.