Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Burgers with a kick--so delicious you'll crave them.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons maria's blue cheese (sold by bagged salads)
- Frank's red hot sauce (prepared as on back for buffalo chicken)
- butter or margarine
- Add desired amount of salt, and pepper with chopped meat. Add Maria's blue cheese (do not use more than 2 tablespoons or meat will get mushy). Mix well; shape into burgers. Broil half way. You can also add crumbled blue cheese.
- In frying pan, make Franks hot sauce according to back of bottle. Add 1/2 cooked burgers to sauce. Poke with fork as cooking to allow the meat to absorb sauce. Cook about 10-15 minutes. Add to buns and top burger with extra sauce and Maria's blue cheese and enjoy.
- I feed a family of 5. I usually get about 8 burgers, depending on how big you make them. This goes great with a bloomin' onion.
- You can also use leftover fried chicken cutlets--just add to sauce.