I love blue cheese and I love biscuits... so a natural conclusion would be??? yep. They are yummy. Have had this recipe forever and don't have a clue where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix bacon, flour, baking powder, salt, onion.
- 3Cut in blue cheese and shortening until particles are like small peas.
- 4Stir in buttermilk to form a soft sticky dough.
- 5Place dough on floured board and knead several times to make a smooth ball.
- 6Roll dough to 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Cut rounds with two inch cookie cutter.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9bake 12- 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g