Recipe by alligirl
Easy! Taken from "Simply Sarasota Creatively Casual Cuisine" by The Junior League of Sarasota. These may be served with a meal, salad or as an appetizer.
Top Review by Troop Angel
These were so simple to make and tasted really good...although I think you have to REALLY like blue cheese to like these! :) I do, but still only used about 3 oz instead of the full 4 oz originally called for, as I too had a good-quality blue cheese. DH discovered he does NOT like blue cheese...lol! All in all, a great recipe and very yummy! Congrats on your win! Made for Football Pool Game, Week 4.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Pour melted butter into 9 inch round baking dish, tilting the dish to ensure even coverage.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the butter.
- Arrange the biscuits quarters in a circle beginning at the outer edge and working toward the center.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.