Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another S&W salad, easy and fast.
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce or 1 (10 ounce) package Baby Spinach, torn
- 1 (15 ounce) jar beets, julienned, drained
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled or 6 slices bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- garlic-flavored croutons
- Layer lettuce (or spinach), beets, cheese, onion, and bacon on serving platter.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss with croutons.
I"ve never been big on blue cheese (though my other half loves the stuff), but with recipes like this one, I'm beginning to appreciate its taste! Very nice flavor combo, what with the other ingredients here! You have a great salad recipe here, & one that I'm happy to keep on file! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]