Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Way good. I got this from a friend that got this from a cookbook. I can only say mucho good. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans
- assorted cracker
- In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, mayonnaise and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm enough to form a ball.
- Shape cheese mixture into 2 balls.
- Roll each ball in pecans.
- Serve with crackers.