Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Power of blue cheese mixed with smooth and creamy cream cheese, topped off with pecans.
- 1⁄2 lb blue cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put on wax paper and form a ball.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- After about 1 hour remove from refrigerator and roll in chopped pecans.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
Fantastic!! Made it for a party and everyone enjoyed. Thanks for posting
Awesome! I did not have enough nuts to make two, so I rolled the second ball in dried parsley and still super tasty! A big hit at my parties, next time I will be making three!
Made this for Thanksgiving and it was gone in a flash! Great recipe Tammie, Thanks!