Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This tangy cheese ball is a hit wherever it goes!
Make and share this Blue Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Combine cheeses, garlic powder and pickle relish, mixing well. Form into a ball and roll in chopped nuts.
- Wrap well and store in refrigerator at least one hour or until ready to serve.