Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend mentioned baking salmon with blue cheese at dinner one night. Salmon? Blue Cheese? Sounded YUM to me! I couldn't find an actual recipe here so I came up with my own.
- 4 -6 salmon fillets
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing (the higher quality the better)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Place salmon fillets in pan.
- 3. Lightly season both sides with salt and pepper.
- 4. Spoon 1 -2 tablespoons of blue cheese dressing over the top of the salmon. Put enough to cover the top of the fillet.
- 5. Bake for 25 minutes (or until the fish flakes easily) in oven.
- 6. Option using blue cheese crumbles: Bake for 20 minutes, spread the blue cheese crumbles on top and bake another 5 minutes.
Friends fixed this for us one night and it was a hit!! It is delicious.