- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets (thawed if frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing (The light version works just as well)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Combine mayo, dressing, parmesan cheese and chives in a bowl.
- 2. Place halibut in baking dish (something with a rim so sauce won't flow off the edge). Smother the halibut with the sauce and top with any remaining amount.
- 3. Bake the halibut at 325 for about 35 minutes or until fish is flaky but not dry (this is for relatively thick pieces of fish).