Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a super easy and uber delicious way to prepare fish. The recipe calls for halibut but other white fishes will do. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets (thawed if frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing (The light version works just as well)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1.Combine mayo, dressing, parmesan cheese and chives in a bowl.
- 2. Place halibut in baking dish (something with a rim so sauce won't flow off the edge). Smother the halibut with the sauce and top with any remaining amount.
- 3. Bake the halibut at 325 for about 35 minutes or until fish is flaky but not dry (this is for relatively thick pieces of fish).
Outstanding. Absolutely outstanding! Nothing else need be said.
This was really good! I didn't use blue cheese dressing, just mixed one up of my own with some gorgonzola I had from another recipe. Mixed with the mayo, green onions, and parm. Also added a few dashes of greek seasoning to please myself! Made for Culinary Quest Summer 2014. Thanks for sharing!
Made this especially for my other half who was looking for a change from our usual salmon, & who does love blue cheese (Now me, with the cheese I can leave it or leave it, if you know what I mean!) & must admit that it did make for a very nice fish dish! Well worth a satisfied 'other half!' [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]