Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple, easy to put together appetizer, popular at any gathering!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 grinds of freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- baguette, sliced thinly
- Mix ingredients together and place mixture in a bowl as a dip for the Baguette bread.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated.
Very Good! Served with homemade French Bread and it was perfect.
Everyone loved this little appetizer. I especially liked the fact that it can be made ahead of time. I lightly toasted the baguettes before spreading this lovely spread on it. Thank you, Little Bee, for sharing.