1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese Bacon Puffs
I have not cooked these myself, but have eaten them. They are great. They were brought by a friend to an office party and, of course, we all had to have the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and butter to a boil over med.
- 3Stir in flour, salt and peppers with a wooden spoon until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a soft ball.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Add Cheese, onion& bacon.
- 7Dip by teaspoonful onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake@ 400 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Bacon Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (1314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 144.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g