Prep 2 hrs
Cook 6 mins
A burger I created with all of my favorite flavors. Make sure you give yourself 2 hours to let the meat rest before grilling.
- 453.59 g 90% lean ground beef
- 59.14 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 118.29 ml scallion, minced
- 1.23 ml hot pepper sauce
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml black pepper, coarsely ground
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaf lettuce
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 59.16 ml mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, bacon, scallions, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties to your desired doneness.
- Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato, avocado and mayo.
I know that feeling when it's coming on...the thrill of the grill. It's madness I say. Madness. Great burger.
Excellent flavor and very easy to prepare. We loved the crispy bacon mixed in the burger as opposed to just sitting on top. I added 1 egg to hold the mixture together. Thank you for a great burger!