- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, bacon, scallions, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties to your desired doneness.
- Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato, avocado and mayo.