Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I bought some wonderful blue cheese at a local farmers' market and just had to give this a whirl. * Blue cheese will grate easier if you pop it in the freezer for a bit. =)
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese (grated)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 unbaked 9 in pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients and add to the pie shell.
- Lower heat to 325°F.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until custard is set
- Let set for 5-10 minutes before serving.