Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From land o' lakes website/newsletter. I have not tried it yet, but am making it TONIGHT to go with our thanksgiving appetizer tray.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers (drained and chopped finely)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with crackers or cut-up vegetables.