1/4 Photos of Blue Cheese and Poppyseed Biscuits
1 hr 15 mins
I always seem to have plenty of recipes filed away for blue cheese.....don't ask me why my family doesn't even eat it! But I quite often make recipes to take when going out. This recipe was loved by all served when served with a cheese platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process the flour, butter and cheese until mixture forms a soft ball.
- 2Shape mix into a log (4cm in diameter) place log in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- 3Remove log from plastic, roll in poppyseeds, cut into 5mm slices (rounds) & place the rounds about 3cm apart on ungreased oven trays. Sprinkle rounds with a little sea salt.
- 4Bake rounds in a moderately hot oven for approx 15 minutes or until lightly browned, cool on trays before removing.
- 5Store in airtight container for 3-4 days.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese and Poppyseed Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g